Whether your workplace is an industrial site or an office based environment, Manual Handling is relevant to your employees. Everybody understands the correct principles to be applied where lifting is concerned and this course will not introduce any ground breaking new techniques. What it will do however is educate staff on the legislative requirements surrounding manual handling and reinforce those correct principles. This course can include practical demonstrations relevant to your workplace and workstation ergonomic assessments.
Who should attend?
All employees can benefit from this course.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- What is Manual Handling and the types of injuries it causes
- How to identify hazardous manual handling tasks
- Assessing the risks associated with hazardous manual handling
- Determining suitable manual handling controls
- Applying correct postures and movements in everyday work tasks
The course can be covered in a half day workshop and can be customised to your needs.
No formal assessments will be undertaken for this course.
This is not a public course hence training is conducted at the workplace itself.
Please contact us on 0407 808 145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.